The Information We Collect
- We collect different information depending on our engagement with you as further detailed below.
- When you visit our website or mobile app and ask for a demo or raise any other query, we store the information you provide us which includes your first name, last name, email, company name, title and telephone.
- When you use our software, you provide us data through a variety of ways (including excel, text files etc.). In addition, we automatically record certain information via transactions performed in the software. This information includes the IP address, other device address or User ID, the date and time of the visit, access, or use of the service. We also collect information regarding your Company, vendors’ company, and customers which includes the name, username/email, password, first name, last name, picture, address, telephone number(s) and bank details. When you pay online, we save only the mode of payment, payment reference and the time and date of the transaction.
- You may customize our services to integrate third party systems based on your requirements. By authorizing us to connect with an integrated service, you permit us to access and store information from these services and to use it in accordance with this Policy.
Usage of the Information
- We use the information we collect to operate our business and provide you with quality service. The extent of our usage is contingent on which services you use, how you use them, and any preferences you may have. Illustratively, we use your information to:
- ovide services and improve your experience: We use information about you to provide services, including to process transactions with you, automate your information display when you log in on the dashboard, respond to your queries, comments and concerns, provide customer and technical support, and operate and maintain the services.
- Improve our services and customer support: We use the information to understand and analyze the usage trends and queries received from you to improve our services and support.
- Send emails and other communications: We may also send communications to notify you of our new products and improvements in our services. Additionally, we may invite you to participate in surveys and competitions. You can control whether you receive these marketing messages by using the ‘unsubscribe’ hyperlink at the bottom of each email.
To Whom We Disclose Information
- We do not share information with third-parties. In exceptional circumstances, we may share information about you with a third party if we believe that sharing is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with any applicable law, regulation, or court order, (b) enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service, (c) defend ourselves against any claims or allegations, and (d) protect Axind, our users or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use or activity.
How to Access Information
- You may request details of personal information we hold about you under applicable law. You have the right to object to our use of your information (including for marketing purposes), or to request the modification, restriction or deletion of your information. If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us via our contact details provided below.
Axind’s Role in Information Processing
- Axind does not collect or determine the use of any personal data contained in the information provided by customers and users. Since Axind does not determine the purposes for which such personal data is collected, the means of collecting such personal data, or the uses of such personal data, Axind is not acting in the capacity of a data controller in terms of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, “GDPR”) and does not have the associated responsibilities under the GDPR. Axind should be considered only as a processor on behalf of its customers and users.
- Axind is not responsible for the content or accuracy of the personal data contained in the information stored on its servers at the discretion of its customers or users nor is Axind responsible for the manner in which its customers or users collect, handle disclosure, distribute or otherwise process such information.
- Our website and services are intended for use by working professionals. If you are aware of any individual younger than 16 who has provided us with personal information, please contact us and we will take steps to delete such information.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Whilst we will endeavor to maintain security, given the nature of communications and information processing technology, Axind cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
Information to End Users
- Our services are intended for use, among others, by organizations. Where our services are made available to you through an organization, that organization is the controller of our services and is responsible for service accounts and processes over which it has control. In such event, please direct your data privacy questions to your administrator, as your use of our services is subject to that organization’s policies. We are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of an administrator’s organization, which may be different from this policy.
- Please revisit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this Policy which we may update from time to time. We will post any changes by a notice on our homepage or by sending you an email notification. We encourage you to review our Policy whenever you use our services to stay informed about our practices.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, concerns or complaints about this Policy, our practices, or are interested in excising your rights. You may email our designated official Mr. Sandeep Mittal at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at our mailing address below:
C – 616 Nirvana Courtyard, Sector 50, Gurgaon, 122018 Haryana, India
Effective Date: 01st April 2019